To Blog or Not To Blog...

Don't mind if I do, thank you. =)

After much ado from many of my friends, family, and coworkers over the last year or so, I have finally gotten around to starting a journal again. It's all about the writing. Gotta keep up the writing.

So, dear reader, what can you expect from this journal of thoughts?

To begin with, I am a student of life. Always with the learning am I. As a result, I'm big on analogies. It's like everything in life can somehow be compared to something else.. to some degree or other, that is. Analogies are my coping mechanisms to help me see if I understand something well enough, as well as provide quick and dirty mental models to help me describe something to someone else.

So what is it that I'm mostly learning about now? Software Testing is taking up most of my actual thinking brain cells these days. For most of the rest of things in life I'm kind of winging it as I go along. ;)

This spot will be reserved for my thoughts on what I'm learning, what I'm thinking, and what is generally going on with me in this grand adventure. You see, Software Testing is an emerging discipline.. uncharted territory.. undiscovered country. I have the privilege of partaking in discussions with many of the Pioneers in this field and sometimes I can't help but feel a bit overwhelmed at the prospect of helping to shape the future of Software Engineering in some small way. Cool. =)

There's so much to say.. so much to do..

And so it begins..

No comments:

Post a Comment